Surah Al Kausar
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Innaa a’taina kal kauthar
- Fa salli li rabbika wanhar
- Inna shani-aka huwal abtar
- To thee have We granted the Fount (of Abundance).
- Therefore to thy Lord turn in Prayer and Sacrifice.
- For he who hateth thee, he will be cut off (from Future Hope).
Hadith or Benefit
“And We send down of the Qur’aan that which is a healing and a mercy to those who believe (in Islamic Monotheism and act on it), and it increases the Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers) nothing but loss” [al-Isra’ 17:82] “Say: It is for those who believe, a guide and a healing. And as for those who disbelieve, there is heaviness (deafness) in their ears, and it (the Qur’aan) is blindness for them. They are those who are called from a place far away (so they neither listen nor understand)” [Fussilat 41:44]